Canterbury
CT1 3EN

Times:
10am-5pm Sat, 10am-4:40pm Sun

Prices:
Adults £4, Consessions £3, Children £2.50, Family ticket £11

01304 825233

Features:
Layouts in various gauges including "Drive it yourself", Trade support, disabled access, Refreshments, and limited free parking on site.

Im a new member of this society and this will be my first model railway exhibition!

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Well WB we may well see you there then

Regards

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice to meet you both !

·
Registered
21 Posts
A good exhibition. some very nice layouts. espcially the narrow gauge and the large O gauge. The only thing that upset the day for me was the lunch. my son, a friend & myself had three simple meals. ie pie & chips. drinks. there was no salt, sauce etc. and the staff had no interest in finding any. this was before the rush. 11.45. and my friend was charged £15.70 for it. I would have liked to have contacted Canterbury direct but cant seem to get past there microsoft office set up page. But as for the exhibition it self. Weldone.

BOB

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re The catering.
As mentioned before the catering was the respocibility of the venue itsself. That being said, I found salt, sauces and vinegar were all placed on top of the serving area.

As to the exhibition itself, I will post photos when I get a chance.

Nice to meet both Brit-ho and Brian Considine in person and Brian, thanks for the good deal on the ballast!

Steve

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Nice to meet you Steve & thanks to everyone who volunteered their help - it was well appreciated.

Don't know the attendance numbers but most of the time it seemed busy. Some very nice layouts too.

Look forward to seeing the photo's Steve.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts