Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
QUOTE (Charley Farley Trelawney @ 14 Jan 2009, 09:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>CV 3 is at 54 and 4 at 22 so as you wil lsee from that she should take a while to build. Also there is noelectric start prior to engine sound other than using F6 (usually aux) in conjunction with F1, F10 carries the false start.

Charley

Cv 3 seems very high? I take it the chip as as set up by Swd and you have not altered anything?

·
Registered
334 Posts
QUOTE (Richard Johnson @ 17 Feb 2009, 12:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>*** Hi David - I agree with the rest of your post but the above bit is simply not correct. Oval speakers are quite capable of being exceptionally good, and in many model train installs, are markedly superior to round speakers.... this applies to the ESU large oval as well as others.

Richard

I think every project has its best speaker set up, as well as speaker position. i.e, with the bachmann 37 most people who have heard the different set ups i have all agreed 2 x 23 ml in the tanks was by far the "best" sound.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.