Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
I would just like to wish all members a happy Christmas and a convivial new year. As it is the season of goodwill and peace to all men - enjoy yourselves.

Regards

John

·
Registered
201 Posts
Merry Christmas to you John and to all other members.

However you seem a bit ahead John, can we not get Christmas 2006 over and done with before we wish everyone a Happy Christmas 2007.

Alistair

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (alibuchan @ 20 Dec 2006, 12:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>However you seem a bit ahead John, can we not get Christmas 2006 over and done with before we wish everyone a Happy Christmas 2007.
Alistair

Oh s
t! Alright then Christmas 2006.

It's commonly called a typo

Regards

John

·
Registered
370 Posts
I am adding my best Christmas wishes to all and a happy new year.

My new year's resolutions are to try and be less critical of Hornby (many of whos products I regularly buy), to be more tolerant of the rivet counters (well occasionally anyway) and finally to stop taking the p
s after every post sent in by Gary (because if he stopped writing this forum would be far less fun).

So good luck to all and enjoy your modelling!!

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all forum members. Hope we all have a good time and get what we want from santa
Unlike most forum members I'll be in the unusual position of having christmas in 40 degree heat with forest fires blazing wildly in the background. Gives a new meaning to the festive open log fire

best wishes

Neil

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'd like to add my Christmas greetings to all forum members, particularly those who read my posts and who offered such good advice and encouragement over the past few months!
Neil - I hope things cool down in Victoria really soon.
Happy modelling to all.
Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts