Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have just got my VItrains 37 and will be getting the Bachmann one in a few weeks when the EWS one comes out. I may even get the grey one they are doing as my local says he should have them in tomorrow. As long as they look the part and have got the space to fit speakers and sound decoder in it doesn't really bother me. i am only getting one of each so that i don't have to renumber the other one (not that im lazy).

Alistair

·
Registered
201 Posts
I already took the bullet and got one of the Transrail Big T 37's today and what a super loco. It runs nicely and looks the part I sood it next to my EWS ViTrains offering and it is easy to spot why bachmann have been doing it for a while then shape looks better, less parts for me to stick back (although one of the nose ariels ahs managed to dettach itself from its position on top of the nose.

Sould the bachmann version have cab lights at both ends or just the end that the dirver sits at? as mine only lights up the driver end.

Alistair

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.