Model Railway Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I already took the bullet and got one of the Transrail Big T 37's today and what a super loco. It runs nicely and looks the part I sood it next to my EWS ViTrains offering and it is easy to spot why bachmann have been doing it for a while then shape looks better, less parts for me to stick back (although one of the nose ariels ahs managed to dettach itself from its position on top of the nose.

Sould the bachmann version have cab lights at both ends or just the end that the dirver sits at? as mine only lights up the driver end.

Alistair

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi Alistair

I bought the Transrail one today, and it's cabs light up at both ends at the same time.

This is the case on straight DC or with DCC. With DCC the head and taillights come on with F0, and the cab lights come on with F1.
It would have been perfect if you could use 2 function keys to switch on the cab lights individually, but at least you can control them seperately from the main lighting.

Hopefully yours just has a loose connection inside, I have yet to open mine up, as I only got it at a show this afternoon. I was going to wait for the sound version, but I was just too tempted to have the cab lightinmg and opening doors!

Regards
AshleyH

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.