Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am pushing myself to the limits here. OK so I converted to DCC early this year, put decoders into my engines and away we go. Now am working with Hornby Elite which would probably not be a everyone's first choice of control equipment, However downloaded the firmware and hooked up to a computer and again no problems. I have got computer throttle control.
Now fired with enthusiasm and maybe beginners success am looking at block detection. Having trawled the web am now not sure what I really want. I THINK I need contact sensors on the track and a feedback module to pass the data back to the computer. I think Lenz produce what am looking for but can anybody tell me exactly what I need and who supplies such things.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for replies. Have been snow bound and done very little of late hence delay in acknowledging the wealth of information. It does seem as if my original thoughts on a Lenz solution maybe problematical. Will have a look at Digitrax.
En passant what can anyone tell me about this new Sapphire decoder and what data,if any it can send back. I gather its not out until the new year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.