Model Railway Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Retired...
106 Posts
Hi Matt
I also eagerly await the next instalment / version of your software.
Some of my locos are feeling left out, whilst the original nominees gladly answer to their names.
Did you also notice that Ronald has fixed the offset points addressing problem in Rocrail to everyone's satisfaction. I have changed the Wiki to match.
Regards, Robbie

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Matt,

Came accross this topic in the forums which I think is brilliant. There hasn't been any update for a while, is there any further development, or have you had to drop it due to other commitments?

Thanks
Hugh

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hi Hugh,

Yes it's certainly still on the cards - real life is rather taking priority unfortunately at the moment however it already does more than in those videos (accessory control for example, i've had a demo of it doing route setting via speech which was quite cool). I'm also getting my sons layout built up a bit (well, built, anyway
) so that I can do more with the accessories.

The "fun" bit is largely done, it's down to more hard graft now and turn it from a proof of concept in to a real tool.

Thanks for checking in though - really good to know people are still interested in it!

Matt.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Darren,

Matt is busy at the moment connected to the Matrix driving his trains!! Yes it has come a long way....

Only kidding, i was wondering just the other day how it was going.

Mike.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Had it not been for the recent posts in this thread I would have missed it altogether.

I hope all is going well with the software development as it looks and sounds to be a very useful tool for layout control.
Even with just Loco control it would certainly make life a lot easier for multiple train control.

I look forward to further updates!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.