Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 4 Posts

· Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully a simple one.

If you recall the Hornby switches you can buy ie, black, greaan and yellow, they come with lengths of wire to connect them up to the relevent accessory.

On the end of the wire is a male Plug/prong.

Where can I buy these?


Cpt Jack
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.