Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
I think Keen Systems do some. I just googled for a web site and came up with www.keen-system.com but when you try to go there you end up on an ISP page of some kind, so I'm not quite sure what's going on. Perhaps you will have to do it the old fashioned way via a model railway magazine and telephone

David

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
QUOTE (dwb @ 3 May 2008, 22:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think Keen Systems do some. I just googled for a web site and came up with www.keen-system.com but when you try to go there you end up on an ISP page of some kind, so I'm not quite sure what's going on. Perhaps you will have to do it the old fashioned way via a model railway magazine and telephone

David

I found this link on a search hope it is up to date and is helpful to you

http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/suppliers/38-Keen_Systems......

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
QUOTE (KINGS6 @ 3 May 2008, 20:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ANY ONE KNOW OF A MANUFACTURER OF READY MADE CONNECTIONS IN OO?

Hello.
I think Dapol make rubber ones.

·
Registered
6 Posts
QUOTE (KINGS6 @ 3 May 2008, 19:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ANY ONE KNOW OF A MANUFACTURER OF READY MADE CONNECTIONS IN OO?
A shop called Modellers Mecca of 450,Albion Street,Wall Heath,Kingswinsford, West Midlands, DY6 0JP. Telephone 01384 - 278206. They do a large range at a reasonable price and they do have a website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts