Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Now I see the problem (provided that your BR65 is the current plastic bodied one).

This version has a NEM pocket so to change to the one you require for the Liliput coaches you would need the FLM 6511 rather than the one I think you have the 6523.

If you need some 6511's PM me with your address (save me looking for it) & I'll post some off to you. I take it you still have the NEM pocket(s) ?

Hope this helps.

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (Smokeyone @ 30 Nov 2007, 14:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the really nice offer but alas my loco does not have a pocket....just flat plastic with a hole in it for the pin at the end of the tender bogie. even Mr Fleischmann said to get the 6523 but that's too low.
Could my Lilliputs be too high !

The 6523 is the one for the earlier BR65 (the one with the metal body) - I've double checked my BR65 & it appears that the NEM pocket (its more of an adaptor really) is missing - I've probably got spares if you want a couple.

The Liliputs look to be the correct height.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.