Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Customer service from the USA is probably the best I've had but only from the more reputable dealers. Two spring to mind CAboose Hobbies and the C&O shop. In both cases, one was the wrong order and the other two locos went missing, a phone call solved the problems and the response was very quick. A big tick in both cases. A bad one was an internet supply and a broken loco that was sent back and two years down the track it's missing in action and the company no longer listed. From the UK and Europe I've found it's much the same, buy from a reputable shop and it's okay buy from a dodgy brothers concern and let the buyer beware. In oZ well it's much of a muchness. I'd only buy from one Melbourne shop, two in Sydney, one in Newcastle and one in Brisbane. I've never bought from any shops in Perth but as I've found one that has a much sought after DJH kit I'll be giving them a go. I've found that the shops that generally charge a bit more for a product give good service and the ones that don't don't want to know you after you've bought something.

Ozzie21

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.