• DCC Ready with 6-pin sockets fitted.
• Ready for Sound! Our new Dapol-made DCC board will accept a 'Loksound' chip and we have made provision within the non-motorised intermediate car for the fitting of a speaker.
• Super close-coupled, using a unique Magnetic coupling system.
• Working White lights in direction of travel and automatic switching Red lights at rear.
• Fitted etched-metal nameplate
• Super-high detailed body
• Limited to only 250 units per name
The models that are being officially launched at Warley are:
ND-063a : 220004 Cumbrian Voyager -&- ND-063b : 220007 Thames Voyager
Another 2 names will be released at the Model Rail Scotland exhibition at Glasgow:
ND-063c : 220002 Forth Voyager -&- ND-063d : 220032 Grampian Voyager.
The N-gauge model which will be launched at 10.30 on Saturday the 2nd of December has been fitted with sound.