Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
is asleep
758 Posts
QUOTE (poliss @ 9 Dec 2007, 16:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't know if this has been posted before, but http://www.mtkb.de/neu.htm has some great photographs of fitting dcc decoders into loco's, amongst other things.

Hello Poliss,

It is an excellent website indeed, I think I mentioned it a while ago but I can't remember - but it's so good it should be mentioned once a week!! The tail lighting guides are particularly nice I think.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Dear All,

There is a guy called Peter Wagner who is developing replacement circuit boards for Roco N gauge locos, which enables you to drop in a small Zimo decoder (MX620) or a Tran Decoder (DCX74). Using these boards saves the time and trouble of re-wiring the light circuits. See here for an example for the Roco V200. These are being advertised for sale on Arnold Huebsch's website in Austria. Scroll down the page for the description in English.

If you are having problems with getting the lights working with DCC, these seem to be an easy answer. They only cost 15 euros, or you can buy them with the decoder already fitted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts