Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking up from a link on the forum on the us of DCCprog by Parteus I am interested in as a link to my PC as I am at present using Bachman Dynamis which means I am unable to read CVs and wondered if any one had any idea of this product and the use of this interface also there is SPROG II and which is best any thoughts would be very helpful
a very lost beginner
l I might get it right one day as a bit fed up frying Chips not the one you eat Noel

·
Registered
999 Posts
I believe the SPROG is actually made in the UK. I have one and it is very useful to be able to read and save CVs on to your PC. The interface is very easy to use. I would recommend it.

Keith.

·
Registered
334 Posts
And Sprogman is a member of this forum - he is the guy who sells sprogs(I think) - he is always ready to help with advice.

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
I have an older version of the Sprog & together with Decoder Pro it makes a very useful bit of kit - also you can used Decoder Pro as an inventory for your locomotives.

·
Registered
827 Posts
QUOTE (Bilbo @ 29 Dec 2008, 22:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And Sprogman is a member of this forum - he is the guy who sells sprogs(I think) - he is always ready to help with advice.
I'm happy to answer any SPROG II questions. I leave comment on the DCCProg for others, as I may be biased ;-)

You can download the SPROG II User Guide from our web page

Andrew Crosland
http://www.sprog-dcc.co.uk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts