Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
garage hobbit!!!
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of help to contact Dean Sidings, can anyone help me please

After months of trying to contact them, I am getting no-where.

I have tried to email them, but it just bounces back. The phone number doesnt allow incoming calls. I have written via snail mail to two addresses, one being the shop, the other a PO Box, but no reply.

I am trying to make a B17/5 amd they do a cast resin body to convert the hornby B17/4, and as this is a project that I have been working on now for a long time, and Dean Sidings are listed as attending Warley, I want to order the body for collection at the show. I have even email the warley info address for assistance, but as yet no reply.

Can anyone PLEASE HELP

Brian
CME Milldale

The contact details I have are from Modelclubs UK web

01594 842318
[email protected]

41 High St. Lydney, Gloucestershire

And from UK Modelshop directory

PO Box 68, Lydney, Gloucestershire, GL 15 6WW

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
getting a response from dean sidings is nearly impossible.

He used to have a shop but since that closed he is just a cottage industry supplier. its also nearly impossible to know what he is selling. its one of those sullpiers where if you see it on his stand then you need to grab it because it probably wont be there next time.

let me know what you want and i will speak to him directly at warly for you if you like?

Peter

·
garage hobbit!!!
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,

Have now spoken to Dave, the number is incorrect on those websites and the shop closed 3 years ago!!

Am collecting the body at the show

Now just need to order the lining and paint along with the name plates and wait for warmer weather so can spray it.

Brian
CME Milldale

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
QUOTE the number is incorrect on those websites and the shop closed 3 years ago!!
If he has an up to date website maybe we could add a link to the "Links" section?

David

·
garage hobbit!!!
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He doesnt have a web site as he is just a cottage industry like Peter said, and runs it from home only standing at a few exhibitions. Am looking forward to getting stuck into this project as its been along time coming. Will keep you all updated once I start

Brian
CME Mildale

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi

The best way to contact Dave Slater is via old fashioned post to

Dean Sidings

PO Box 68

Lydney

Glos

GL15 6WW