Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed some examples of this company's work while in France last month. I had not heard of them before. Does anyone know if they have a website that we could add to the links pages? I tried google and turned up a couple of Internet shops which sell their kit (it ain't cheap) but failed to hit a website.

Even if no one knows or they don't have a website at least this topic will record the fact that they do exist.

David

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
French signals do seem to be diffecult to obtain.

When we have had secondhand ones in the past they have sold very quickly, so there must be a demand for them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
QUOTE (dwb @ 7 Aug 2008, 00:33) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I noticed some examples of this company's work while in France last month. I had not heard of them before. Does anyone know if they have a website that we could add to the links pages? I tried google and turned up a couple of Internet shops which sell their kit (it ain't cheap) but failed to hit a website.

Even if no one knows or they don't have a website at least this topic will record the fact that they do exist.

David
Please tell me where you found them: shopname and city. I know some shopkeepers in France and I can ask them.
Send e-mail to : support @ loksound . be (please take away the blank space)
Patrick

·
Registered
4 Posts
QUOTE (dwb @ 6 Aug 2008, 23:33) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I noticed some examples of this company's work while in France last month. I had not heard of them before. Does anyone know if they have a website that we could add to the links pages? I tried google and turned up a couple of Internet shops which sell their kit (it ain't cheap) but failed to hit a website.

David

hello David,

here the website: http://www.lybe.fr
other info: LYBE (Disque rouge)
38 Boulevard Roger Salengro
78711 Mantes la ville FRance

Tel +33 1 34 97 92 45
Fax +33 1 34 97 92 46
Email [email protected]
If I can translate something for you? My French is better then my English (I hope...)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey Lok, on a side-note, where in Belgium are you from?

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE hello David,

here the website: http://www.lybe.fr
other info: LYBE (Disque rouge)
38 Boulevard Roger Salengro
78711 Mantes la ville FRance

That's excellent - thank you very much.

David

·
Registered
296 Posts
Aye, I know Brugge quite well having dated someone from there

I am in Brussels as well, so we're only a train ride away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts