Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just talking to Upnick and I was wondering what everyone thinks about a possible meet up at the National Railway Museum in York.

It gives us a chance to meet up at a place where we can get ideas not only that there is a model shop at York railway station with a pretty good layout inside.

Any one interested post on here.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is nobody else up for it? there must be more of us fancy a day with the rails.

With regards to the date May sounds good to me too. It will give me a chance to get back to work and get some time in before taking more time off as I am still on the sick at the moment.

·
Registered
642 Posts
QUOTE (John Webb @ 27 Jan 2008, 15:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The suggestion about meeting up and the occasional meets at exhibitions such as Warley leads to the query "How do we recognise each other?". Should we have some form of standard MRF lapel badge or something similar we can wear to exhibitions, places like the NRM....? Just a thought!

Regards,
John Webb

That's a good Point John I never thought of that. I know that some of the members know each other but maybe some pictures or badges would be a good idea

Maybe a rose in the lappells. Lol.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I'm up for the 24th of May if everyone else is.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Right I have just had it confirmed that IF I am back to work by then I am off so the 24th has been booked as a day off for me.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I knew the words but didn't want to make a fool out of myself. Sorry Andy.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
nah Millsie I know them as well. lmao.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
As the event is coming up soon is everyone still up for meeting up at the nrm steam event?

Replies to this post please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts