Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
yea it sounds like fun...would it be on a saturday or a sunday? either way if i get this new job i have applied for it wont bother me

MY first post sincei joined...i think lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
the lapel badges would cost an arm and a leg..espechially to all us students out there lol...but as it was done at warley sounds like the best plan...i know there is already one picture of me on here....and that the fact im probably the youngest on here!

·
Registered
92 Posts
im up for the 24th...if im not up to anything...i have a weeks aholiday in torquay but not sure when it is lmao...will have to check!

·
Registered
92 Posts
andy i know only 1 person that could possibly know that lol and your it!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
i know the words to the spitting image chicken song if thats any closer bo being a fool

·
Registered
92 Posts
glad im not the only one...i also know that andii knows them aswell as we were singing them last night at our local model club
as well as a few nightwish songs to the annoyance of others lmao

·
Registered
92 Posts
QUOTE (millsie @ 5 Feb 2008, 09:47) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>glad im not the only one...i also know that andii knows them aswell as we were singing them last night at our local model club
as well as a few nightwish songs to the annoyance of others lmaoi think we would get some very funny looks if we to do that!! lmao

·
Registered
92 Posts
the wheel idea is good but what we do on another forum (GDSF forum) is we make tshirts....1 person puts the order in and ever one that wants a tshirt sends him the money, and in return you a tshirt..it has worked for us over the past 4 years...all you have to do is come up with a logo

·
Registered
92 Posts
we only make as many tshirts as required..we dnt do bulk we jus put a post out asking if any1 would ike one and they post thir name and thats how we get the numbers...if any1 cancels their order it goes out and som1 else take it...last year we only made 9..the year brofre we made 19 so its only up to the forum members if they want 1

·
Registered
92 Posts
yea im up for it still..cant remember when it is tho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts