Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I intend to visit twice this year, once around the 40th anniversery time and again when all the A4s will be together later in the year. If my visits coinside with others then I'd be glad to meet up

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
QUOTE (harkins77 @ 27 Jan 2008, 19:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's a good Point John I never thought of that. I know that some of the members know each other but maybe some pictures or badges would be a good idea

Maybe a rose in the lappells. Lol.

You just agree to meet at a certian place at a certian time and then look for the shifty looking characters

There are also a few pictures of some of us on the Warly meet up thread which gives the rest of you an advantage.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
QUOTE ([email protected] @ 30 Jan 2008, 13:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Let me know if you fix a date and I'll see if I can arrange some extras for you all. Can't guarantee (it depends on the date of course) but I'm happy to ask around.

That would be great if you could get something together for us

The 24th would be a great date as I've already booked that week of work due to my birthday on the 19th HINT,HINT

QUOTE (60134 @ 30 Jan 2008, 13:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm hoping to be there "on duty" with Tornado.....

Congarts on the boiler certificate, these must be the most exciting days of the whole project, to be so close you can smell the end result.
I hope to have gotten over to GCR before then to see Tornado but look forward to meeting you at the NRM and put another face to a name (or number in this case
)

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 31 Jan 2008, 13:40) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I really ought to make the effort to get there again soon - I haven't been since it opened in 1975

I also have a life event - on the 28th of the month.

Regards

I also have a life event - on the 28th of the month

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 1 Feb 2008, 09:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I came into this life on 28/05/58 - hence the life event.

Regards

That's a good 'un
Regards

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 1 Feb 2008, 16:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's life Jim - but not as we know it

At last somebody shows some good taste on the forum

All together now

There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow
There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Jim

Star Trekkin' across the universe
On the Starship Enterprise under Captian Kirk
Star Trekkin' across the universe
Only going forward 'cause we can't find reverse

1 - 6 of 6 Posts