Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
I really ought to make the effort to get there again soon - I haven't been since it opened in 1975

I also have a life event - on the 28th of the month.

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (5696Arethusa @ 31 Jan 2008, 18:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I also have a life event - on the 28th of the month

I came into this life on 28/05/58 - hence the life event.

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (5696Arethusa @ 2 Feb 2008, 18:18) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>At last somebody shows some good taste on the forum

Good taste Andii?

"It's worse than that he's dead Jim"

and you never know I might get there as well....................................

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Returning to sanity for a moment, I rather like the wheel idea, also if looking to meet at a set place why not the Hornby Magazine stand. Star trekkin' - walks away shaking head bemusedly.

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (millsie @ 6 Feb 2008, 20:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what we do on another forum is we make tshirts

A nice idea but I suspect a little impractical as we are only talking very low numbers.

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
In principle yes, but don't meet to early - South Eastern love Bank Holiday engineering works!

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Unfortunately the idea sort of fell apart - largely I think because Harkins77, the instigator, has to go into hospital for his op today.

I still fancy the idea though.

Regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts