Model Railway Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (5696Arethusa @ 31 Jan 2008, 18:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I also have a life event - on the 28th of the month

I came into this life on 28/05/58 - hence the life event.

Regards

·
Registered
92 Posts
im up for the 24th...if im not up to anything...i have a weeks aholiday in torquay but not sure when it is lmao...will have to check!

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 1 Feb 2008, 09:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I came into this life on 28/05/58 - hence the life event.

Regards

That's a good 'un
Regards

·
Registered
108 Posts
Any one interested post on here.
[/quote]

Looks like the 24th May is getting the thumbs up - makes sense due to the NRM event. I'm hoping to be there with the Hornby Magazine stand and layout, so see you there!

Black 5 Man
(Paul)

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 1 Feb 2008, 16:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's life Jim - but not as we know it

At last somebody shows some good taste on the forum

All together now

There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow
There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Jim

Star Trekkin' across the universe
On the Starship Enterprise under Captian Kirk
Star Trekkin' across the universe
Only going forward 'cause we can't find reverse

·
Registered
92 Posts
andy i know only 1 person that could possibly know that lol and your it!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I knew the words but didn't want to make a fool out of myself. Sorry Andy.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (5696Arethusa @ 2 Feb 2008, 18:18) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>At last somebody shows some good taste on the forum

Good taste Andii?

"It's worse than that he's dead Jim"

and you never know I might get there as well....................................

Regards

·
Registered
92 Posts
i know the words to the spitting image chicken song if thats any closer bo being a fool

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
nah Millsie I know them as well. lmao.

·
Registered
92 Posts
glad im not the only one...i also know that andii knows them aswell as we were singing them last night at our local model club
as well as a few nightwish songs to the annoyance of others lmao

·
Registered
342 Posts
Weekends are VERY difficult for me as that is the busiest time of the week for me but i will note the date and see if I have sifficient drivers and an operator for the first half of the evening which might prove difficult as time off for me is usually only when the weather is so miserable/cold that drivers would rather work than take the kids to Skeggy for the day

So at the moment i would rate my chances as being about 1 in 6 of making it but we'll see what I can do to reduce those odds !

·
Registered
92 Posts
QUOTE (millsie @ 5 Feb 2008, 09:47) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>glad im not the only one...i also know that andii knows them aswell as we were singing them last night at our local model club
as well as a few nightwish songs to the annoyance of others lmaoi think we would get some very funny looks if we to do that!! lmao

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Returning to sanity for a moment, I rather like the wheel idea, also if looking to meet at a set place why not the Hornby Magazine stand. Star trekkin' - walks away shaking head bemusedly.

Regards

·
Registered
92 Posts
the wheel idea is good but what we do on another forum (GDSF forum) is we make tshirts....1 person puts the order in and ever one that wants a tshirt sends him the money, and in return you a tshirt..it has worked for us over the past 4 years...all you have to do is come up with a logo

21 - 40 of 48 Posts