Model Railway Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (millsie @ 6 Feb 2008, 20:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what we do on another forum is we make tshirts

A nice idea but I suspect a little impractical as we are only talking very low numbers.

Regards

·
Registered
92 Posts
we only make as many tshirts as required..we dnt do bulk we jus put a post out asking if any1 would ike one and they post thir name and thats how we get the numbers...if any1 cancels their order it goes out and som1 else take it...last year we only made 9..the year brofre we made 19 so its only up to the forum members if they want 1

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
As the event is coming up soon is everyone still up for meeting up at the nrm steam event?

Replies to this post please.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
In principle yes, but don't meet to early - South Eastern love Bank Holiday engineering works!

Regards

·
garage hobbit&#33;&#33;&#33;
1,715 Posts
I would love to meet up, but saturday over spring bank hols is out for me, time off in the hotel trade is hard to come by, and as I'm the boss, I need to be there, sorry bro but SWMBO (mine) has booked you for taxi duties for your daughter for bridesmaid fittings!
will have to go up in the week bro

Brian

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Has anybody linked up at the NRM yet?? "1968 and all that" is in full swing and I'll be prostituting myself there from Friday 'til Sunday, so come and say hello, or better still take out a bond, or buy a component, or sponsor the first turn of the wheels, or buy us a shovel of coal! You get the idea.... 60163 needs you - NOW!

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Unfortunately the idea sort of fell apart - largely I think because Harkins77, the instigator, has to go into hospital for his op today.

I still fancy the idea though.

Regards

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.