Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having recently been alerted to the existence of YouTube by Dougs clips of his Brittania review, I found these other clips which I thought may be of interest to Continental modellers.

Henschel Wegmann Train

This one is actually a music video by Kraftwerk but it contains rare footage of the Rail Zeppelin. One of the worlds most unusual locomotives. Just play it with the sound off.
Rail Zeppelin

Maybe if we start to find good clips we could leave links here on the forum for interested parties to follow up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is what's cool about the internet, we get to see stuff like that. The Henschel-Wegmann really is a beaut machine.

Plus, I love Kraftwerk.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Agamemnon @ 23 Oct 2006, 16:26) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is what's cool about the internet, we get to see stuff like that. The Henschel-Wegmann really is a beaut machine.

Plus, I love Kraftwerk.
Thats good, you can play the video with the sound up.

Oh, the Henschel Wegmann train is awesome. I have my Trix one running round my layout now it's one of my favourites.

·
Registered
40 Posts
QUOTE (neil_s_wood @ 23 Oct 2006, 09:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh, the Henschel Wegmann train is awesome. I have my Trix one running round my layout now it's one of my favourites.

Lucky man, I'm in a slightly lower pirce bracket, myself. Plus I'm currently without a layout.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts