Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,402 Posts
Never thought about it before but 3 rails means no worrying about polarity hence the reverse cross link so makes in that sense more realistic operations, anyway nice to see layouts such as this 60 years after Dublo ceased being manufactured

·
Premium Member
6,402 Posts
I had a look for my Dublo catalogs and found 2 neither of which shows a complete layout at all one has a lot of stock and maybe the last before they started 2 rail but they are a bit worn and may have a page or two missing, thought I had a book as well, tons of stuff on Triang Hornby and even others, anyway I might yet come up with something.

·
Premium Member
6,402 Posts
Yes very effective and looks very well, my father had lights on some of his layout and it looked well, my wiring is a bit of a spagetti mess so I have limited my ambitions to electrify everything. Anyway well done and please post more pics.

·
Premium Member
6,402 Posts
Yeah good point 34c so my fiddle yard is 30 points so that is 3 wires each so straight off 90 wires then the various feeds and some are electrofrog then 100 is passed easily then there are the wires just passing through to feed electrofrogs elsewhere, it gets so sometimes I abandon a line to rewire the thing to ensure I get the right ones wired up. I use Peco tabs as it is quick and reliable as other systems are slow and cumbersome. I did start wiring up to the Z21 but realised how slow this all was so gave up on that idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts