Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
I have just spent the last few days fitting three loksound 3.5s and a Tsunami. Now when it comes to operate them, I haven't been able to control any functions above F8 as they do not appear on the screen. I have looked through all the menus and in the manual but can't seem to find any information on how to correct this issue!

Thanks,

Rob

P.S. I hear update 1.1.1 is not out, as I'm not on the german forum if anyone could email it to me I'd be very grateful!

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
I found myself asking the same question last night. Here's what you do.

1) Select the locomotive you want to use the higher order functions on one of the controls.

2) Now press the fourth icon from the left along the top of the display

3) This creates a grid down each side of the display. These are the current and as yet unassigned function buttons

4) Choose the first unassigned button just below F8.

5) This brings up a menu of options. Choose the Fd option

6) Press the fourth icon along the top again

7) Your display should now show F9 for your selected loco.

With regard to getting the update, there is an english language Yahoo forum to which the updates are loaded. The home page is here.

David

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much David. I knew it would be something simple! I'm amazed its not in the manual, unless im going blind!

Also thanks for reminding me about the yahoo forum, I joined it some time ago but have since forgotten all about it.

Rob

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
QUOTE but have since forgotten all about it.

I joined the email list. It's not too busy but you do get to hear about the new versions. Then I have to work out how to get the ESU forum again.

David

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE I'm amazed its not in the manual, unless im going blind!

Yes, I had to figure this one out for myself a while back. I would have thought this would have been mentioned too.

I just did the update and it does the same thing as the last one in that after it has updated it shows a network connection error message rather than an update succesful message. If you check your ECoS it should have worked ok.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts