Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my new ECoS controller today, started it up and only the left hand side of the screen works, the right hand side is a grey blank and the Go light did not light up.

Any ideas except return it to the supplier?

R

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
QUOTE (randolph @ 16 Aug 2008, 18:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I received my new ECoS controller today, started it up and only the left hand side of the screen works, the right hand side is a grey blank and the Go light did not light up.

Any ideas except return it to the supplier?

R

I have persevered with it and can now report that the GO light does come on and I have managed to make a loco run with the new decoder I installed, however half the screen is still blank and I have to guess where the controls are on the right hand side.

Has anyone else had this problem and is there a simple fix?

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Neil & Expat for your replies.

I purchased my ECoS from DCC Supplies who, unfortunately for me, are on holiday this week. I have e-mailed DCC Supplies and ESU to report the fault and have registered wit the ECoS site as directed by Neil.

I have managed to get the Controller to work and have wired it into my test track as this is all I have at present. I have also fitted a Lokpilot decoder to an M7 and am having great fun shunting up and down the track!!!!

I'll post any developments I get from DCC Supplies or ESU.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (Expat @ 18 Aug 2008, 15:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Randolph,

Which Forum section did you post your query on so that I can keep an eye on any responses from this end ??

Had a quick look around but couldn't spot it. Then again my German is virtually non-existant. Managed to find Neil's question about British outline loco symbols but no replies there yet.

Cheers,

Expat.
My German is non existent and in fact I did not post it on the forum but sent an e-mail to ESU - sorry got a bit mixed up with all the translating though the web that I had to do to register!!!!

R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.