Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
is asleep
758 Posts
QUOTE (N Gauge James @ 23 Mar 2008, 10:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've been browsing round the internet for another model railway forum to join and thought this seemed like a good place to be.
I've just started a new N gauge layout after some 10 years away from the hobby. I'm blogging the layout's construction on this webpage...
Aslanvale
Hullo there James and welcome to the MRF!

How splendid to have another N gauge modeller, I'm sure there will be plenty of people here to help if you have any questions. I'm a European N scale modeller so won't be of so much help directly, although I am in a similar position space wise to you having read your website! (I think I will go modular.) Utilising a wardrobe in that way is a good idea, and I think you can't go wrong with a Freezer plan.

When you stop to add up all the costs it can be an expensive hobby to begin with, although all the saws and spanners are a one off purchase I suppose.

I read also that you are a classical musician, what do you play? I really would die without MAHLER.

(and the rest too!
)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.