Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

I've been browsing round the internet for another model railway forum to join and thought this seemed like a good place to be.

I've just started a new N gauge layout after some 10 years away from the hobby. I'm blogging the layout's construction on this webpage...

Aslanvale

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Goedel and Expat,

Expat...sorry, but I'm a Midlander born and bred. I was looking for something to say other than 'hello' or 'hi' and it was the first thing to pop in to my mind! Thanks for your kind words about the website, always good to know that something is easy to get round!

I have seen seep motors before and thought they were more expensive, browsing through Hattons I now see that they are indeed cheaper. I hadn't realised that they are made by Gaugemaster, seeing as I'm using their point control unit it would make sense to use the seep motors too, so thank you for that.

Goedel, I'm a clarinettist by trade...Mahler is a nightmare for us, changing instruments every five seconds it seems! Still, it's worth it when the end of Mahler 5 or 6 comes together!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.