Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am plannning to use the Hornby switches to create a 'signal box' effect, for operating the points on my layout. Can anyone guide me to where I can purchase the small 'bullet' connectors from, so I can use them with my own coulour coded wire?? I would prefer to do it this way, instaed of 'extending' the existing wires supplied with the switches, to get away from lots of 'joints' in the wiring. I have looked on Hornbys site, but with no joy.
many thanks,
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.