Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi One ans All.
Just found this site and it may just be the answer to all my prayers. After some fortyodd years my hornby dublo set has finally returned to me after being passed down trough the entire family. My son does'nt have the time or space for it so I've got it back. It has of course been added to over the year and I intend to get it all set up again. Have had all the engines serviced and have got a few odds and end off E-bay.
Now for some help Electric points have got six and would like to use them but unsure of the wiring have got switches some with three terminals some with only two and I'm at a loss as to how they operate Have the old type transformer with A B C slots but no instructions. Any help would been very grateful
Dennis (new member)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Sarah,
Off to a good start,will be getting the base boards at easter and then I can start setting up. Just some wire to buy now. Mines the 3 rail track and I seem to have aquired quite a lot off e-bay some at a very good price. So I may be coming back for more help as I get on

Thanks
and By for now
Dennis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.