Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
I have used it for 3 years now and have no complaints. It is a very reliable system. One you spend a few hours working out how best to use it, I find that its faster to operate than Digitrax. I have never used NCE but hear its very good too.

As you may have come across my current thread about the ESU ECoS I should add that if you fancy spending about £100 more, you will get a more modern touch screen system, however it is not necessarily better for you. The trick is to experience as many systems as you can and see what ones best for you. If you can't get hands on experience, all system manuals can be downloaded from the net and I find reading them along with other internet resources like this one is the best way.

Not wanting to confuse you further, there is a new budget system from Zimo due any time now for around £260 that looks excellent. See DCCSupplies for more info.

If you do go with the Set 100, I doubt you will be disappointed.

Rob

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.