Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
At least we know why when there is a train crash there, that there are so many fatalities. I can't see the train companies over here adopting that on the monday morning trains into london.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Errr - thats an awful lot of figures to buyand/or paint.

Regards

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
I briefly considered that option on the Hammersmith & City line last Friday evening but looking down the platform towards the tunnel entrance convinced me otherwise. Besides the sides of those tube trains are so slippery!

David

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
QUOTE (Doug @ 10 Nov 2008, 13:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just imagine having to do that on the morning commute into St Pancras!

And with 25kVolts a couple of feet above the roof as well as the Hampstead tunnels!

Regards,
John Webb

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
That must be Pakistan as you are not allowed to do that in India any more. I know because I tried. Apparently because of power cables or something. Nepal would still allow you to travel on the roof of the bus; they don't have a railway.

The guys hanging on the front are taking a big risk.

·
Registered
894 Posts
QUOTE (neil_s_wood @ 10 Nov 2008, 20:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That must be Pakistan as you are not allowed to do that in India any more.....

I heard they doubled they're passenger capacity recently, they bought another train!!!!

I get my coat......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts