Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
That must have just come up today. I just checked yesterday. Well better get that sorted when I get home then.

This update consists of;

Changelog

ADD: Multi-driving screen

ADD: Loklisten-Grading

ADD: turning the links on the alternate panel

ADD: deleting articles directly from the alternate panel possible

ADD: "Lok occupied" by the Richtungspfeils shown Ausgrauen

ADD: Additional Loksymbole

ADD: Schaltsymbole for barrier and Lokschuppen

ADD: screen content from the Web interface displayed

CHANGE: Loksymbol list adjusted & sorted

BUGFIX: Reset leaving the "new locomotive" menus with "Cancel"

BUGFIX: Graphic error in current monitor / driving screen

BUGFIX: Shared driving screen to restart not empty

Instructions for use:
Multi-driving screen:
By pressing the buttons in the driving screen can screen the driving position. It can be on page 5 locomotives (+ 1 shadow lok) in concurrent access. The current locomotive will click into Lokfeld (wherever) is called. There are always the first 16 functions of the currently called Lok.

The choice of a locomotive, as in the single driving screen: For a locomotive into an empty field to load the box and click Lokwahltaste by the locomotive. With the current Lok all else on the road screen executable actions performed (Lok change, driving screen release, etc.).

Pressing the button Schattenlok the Schattenlok exchanges with the currently elected Lok. The key for the Loktausch replace the current elected Lok with the currently selected locomotive driving the other screen. That is also the exchange between single-and multi-screen driving.

Loklisten-Grading:
All Loklisten can now be enlarged to sort criteria. Order by steam, diesel and electric locomotive, after Lokliste and, as before, by Alphabet, address or active locomotives.
The Loklisten expand the "favorite" approach. 3 locomotives can be independent list. Locomotives that were previously assigned to the favorites, are now in Lokliste 1st
Order hierarchically: One of the sorting "Alphabetical", "address" or "Active locomotives" must always be selected. This is the lowest hierarchical level. In addition, additional Sorting by Loktyp (2nd hierarchy level) and Lokliste (highest hierarchy level). For example, if "Lokliste 3", "diesel" and "Alphabetical" is first to all locomotives in List 3, then after the Loktyp (here diesel locomotives first) and then ordered the alphabet.
The sorting by Loktyp and list can also be turned off.

Additional information

The adjusted Loksymbolliste influenced your previous scale locomotives. All symbols of locomotives already created remain even after the upgrade.

The turning of the icons in the alternate panel is linkage mode.

This new multi screen thing looks pretty good. It seems to expand on last updates double loco's on each cab.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The full english version has now been added to the software download area of the ESU support forum after a number of requests from english speaking owners. Hopefully this is the start of more information being made available in english.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does anyone still have the firmware on his computer? I need the file, but for some reason it is not avaiable on ESU's website.

·
Registered
100 Posts
QUOTE (Kraptor @ 17 Feb 2009, 17:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks, but link is not working...

It is, you need to be registered on the site then the error 404 goes and will take you to the ECOS latest firmware update; I've just downloaded it to make certain it is still around. I tried it without logging in to ESU site and it was not available.

Charley

·
Registered
33 Posts
QUOTE (Charley Farley Trelawney @ 17 Feb 2009, 19:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It is, you need to be registered on the site then the error 404 goes and will take you to the ECOS latest firmware update; I've just downloaded it to make certain it is still around. I tried it without logging in to ESU site and it was not available.

Charley

I see. I did register but still get the error. Is it possible to email the firmware to me if I ask nicely?
[email protected] is my email.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts