Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Yes, I suppose I can stir the pot for a little while yet until my NCE unit turns up then I will have to shut up.

Perhaps if one lot of instructions refer to another lot that don't yet exist, that would be a good reason to return the units & get your money back.

For the other members of MRF who are wondering what is going on, until late Dec 07, I was a committed analogue user from when I started in the hobby in 1957.
I had started an e-mail link with Neil mid-07 & we met at a National Modelling Convention in Oct & up to Dec, I enjoyed giving him a bit of stick regarding DCC & how it could not do some of things I could do in analogue for the same ease & cost. Now I have to eat humble pie.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Neil, that is normal practice - like just after one has kit or scratch built a loco, a RTR is available.
So your translation is the same - spend hours trasnslating & the next day, the English version is available.

Sol

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Thanks but no thanks, Neil, I am just starting to read up on NCE which should be here next week. I can't get too confused at my tender age !!

Anyway, I use LEDs or signal/point levers to tell me how things are set.
Can't get too lazy & have everything in the palm of your hand/on thePC screen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.