Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,854 Posts
Just a tip I have learned the hard way. When using Superglue there is a risk of the fumes causing a white residue to form on adjacent plastic surfaces. It is best to have a fan blowing across the area to dispell the fumes before they do any damage. Failing that, a hair dryer set on cold would do the trick.

My personal preference is to use 1 minute epoxy.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top