Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DT
4,794 Posts

We are seeing some details of what is in store from Faller for 2007. At first glance, I would say that there is an emphasis on modern living with a garage system, modern loco depot and modern farm and zoo, all new for 2007.

The Car centre which reminds me of my old GM dealer in Paris where I bought my Chevy:

Open glass construction. The RRP of the model is €199.00

The modern engine sheds for 3 tracks.

Open glass construction. For models up to 310mm over the buffers. Slow opening doors. Cantenary opps possible. The RRP of the model is €79.95

The modern farm (euro style).

The RRP of the base model is €49.95. Other bits are extra.

Check out the rest of the new items for 2007: Faller 2007 (8MB PDF)

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
The farm outbuildihgs look good, I wonder if they will do them without the rather Teutonic looking farmhouse, I'm always in the market for out buildinggs and there is, to my knowledge no-one making anything like these in the UK.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 29 Jan 2007, 23:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The farm outbuildihgs look good, I wonder if they will do them without the rather Teutonic looking farmhouse, I'm always in the market for out buildinggs and there is, to my knowledge no-one making anything like these in the UK.
Town street do a good range of farm buildings but they aren't cheap.

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
Metcalfe have recently added farm buildings to their range. They are 1:76 which might prove a problem for BritHO ?

David

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (dwb @ 29 Jan 2007, 21:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Metcalfe have recently added farm buildings to their range. They are 1:76 which might prove a problem for BritHO ?

David

Quite right..... I have modified some Metcalfe and others to fit the project. but it's still nice to find a building I don't have to modify.

Regards

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts