Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
With a friendly smile

I hope not!

I already have an unholy mixture of Continental HO, British OO and Continental N.
If good quality British N worms its way into the equation,
an already crazy situation will become quite impossible!
I should maybe stay away for a while -
the old ostrich head-in-the sand trick.

·
Registered
318 Posts
They were featured in the 2005 brochure and due to be launched last year. Snag is that there is a whole heap of other promised models for last year in Bachmanns 2005 N gauge catalogue (such as class 101 dmus, HST125 sets, class 168 Clubman dmus, class 60s, class 44/5/6 Peaks, class 42 Warships, Pullman and Mk4 coaches, HTA and VGA wagons) that didn't get launched.

No doubt they'll form the backbone of the 2006 brochure and promises. So perhaps, fingers crossed, with luck, god willing and hopefully, we'll get to be able to see and buy them sometime this year. But don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea i seen them locos on the site,just hope them pullmans will get relased cause they will look cracking on my layout,as i am a steam fan,cause if i remember farish did a set with pullmans in and they did do them as singles so hopefully we will see them again on the market.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The Farish Pullmans are rumored to be available at Bachmanns stand at the Toy Fair tomorrow. They may be only display versions but the finished products shouldn't that far away.........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts