Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Having had a chance to download the catalogue and browse in detail there are a few must buys in there for me. The P10 and the BR95 in green are excellent looking.

The S3/6 looks great in blue although it has no sound. The Trix one is cheaper and has sound although I see that the Trix one has been put back from the first to the fourth quarter.

Nice to see some Fleischmann KPEV coaches too.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Hi Zmil,

I haven't got any Fleischmann locos and don't know anyone who has that I can pop round and visit so I am at the mercy of theinternet in that erespect.

KPEV locos in their green livery are pretty rare so I would have to take the risk unless I do find out the loco is utter rubbish. I thought the BR95 was a recent lco and therefore expected it to be better. I had thought that the S3/6 might have been a re-issue of the Roco one (which was very nice) in a new livery. The price seems to indicate this as the Roco S3/6 was one of their Platin series before the old Roco went defunct.

Cheers

Neil

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE Mind you, as I have said before, the Trix locos do look pretty special if the tiny pictures are right - time will tell.

Hi 6991,

I did hear someone speculate that the photos ere of the Micro Metakit model but I don't know how true that is. I do fancy one though, I'd have gone for the Fleischmann one if it had had sound as that blue livery is awesome.

Thanks for the info 6991 it makes things clearer.

cheers

Neil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.