Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking through the Piccolo magazine in PDF format, it appears to show certain N gauge items reduced in price by around 30%. However, its all in German and I can't copy paste as its in a PDF. The link is here;

http://www.modellbahn-spur-n.de/piccoloexp...2007_144dpi.pdf

If anybody is bilingual, could they say if the models in the table on page 6 are to be discontinued or just subject to a temporary price drop?

thanks

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
Don't get too excited; given the way the value of the pound is falling against the euro, the drop is not going to be as big this side of the channel.

David

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (dwb @ 19 Jan 2008, 18:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don't get too excited; given the way the value of the pound is falling against the euro, the drop is not going to be as big this side of the channel.

David

I was more worried that they were going to discontinue or update the 7440 (ICE 1) and I've just ordered one for a good price.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
QUOTE (simonj @ 19 Jan 2008, 19:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...
If anybody is bilingual, could they say if the models in the table on page 6 are to be discontinued or just subject to a temporary price drop?

thanks

Hi Simon,

I´m monolingual, but I´ll give it a shot in English anyway:

It says that new customers who bought a Fleischmann starter set in 2007 can order one model from the list as some "added bonus". Offer valid thru Jan 31st, 2008. Plus, apparently, the offer is also good for "regular customers" who have some coupon from the Fleischmann 2007 calender - again, offer valid thru Jan. 31st, 2008.

Enjoy your ICE train - no word about discontinuing any of the models. I guess this sort of information will be passed on after the Nuremberg Toy Fair has opened.

·
is asleep
758 Posts
QUOTE (ME 26-06 @ 19 Jan 2008, 22:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I´m monolingual, but I´ll give it a shot in English anyway:
Barely understandable!!

It would be a good offer if the models being reduced matched the Start Sets available. The ÖBB Rh 2016 for only 109,50 EUR is good as it is an excellent model, but which start set does it complement? Odd one out on the list?

Talking of which, Fleischmann has done five more liveries of this model since 2005:

Steiermärkische Landesbahnen (SLB)
Eisenbahnen und Verkehrsbetriebe Elbe Weser GmbH (EVB)
Siemens Dispolok
Siemens Dispolok special
LTE "European Bulls" a private operator of Austria

All very nice, but RTS would be cool for this year from Fleischmann?

Picture: Railcolor

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (goedel @ 19 Jan 2008, 22:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Barely understandable!!

It would be a good offer if the models being reduced matched the Start Sets available. The ÖBB Rh 2016 for only 109,50 EUR is good as it is an excellent model, but which start set does it complement? Odd one out on the list?

Talking of which, Fleischmann has done five more liveries of this model since 2005:

Steiermärkische Landesbahnen (SLB)
Eisenbahnen und Verkehrsbetriebe Elbe Weser GmbH (EVB)
Siemens Dispolok
Siemens Dispolok special
LTE "European Bulls" a private operator of Austria

All very nice, but RTS would be cool for this year from Fleischmann?

Picture: Railcolor

thanks for the update guys. As for how they complement the start sets? I think its more a case off which models they have overstock of.

Whats the date for Nurnberg Toy Fair by he way?(Is it early or late Feb)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
QUOTE (goedel @ 19 Jan 2008, 23:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Barely understandable!!

Guess its time for "Peter, Paul and Mary" again...

Btw, I picked up my 1012 today
. Excellent model, and on our way home, at the local market, we met a salesman from Salzburg who sold us some nice ham, sausage and smoked cheese specialties from his town. Man, I´m sooooo stuffed!

Aber war lecker!

(It sure was delicious - while it lasted!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts