Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, aswell as my oo gauge layout im also building an n gauge (for my daughter) it is 2 ft / 4ft, the track has been layed but thats it just in case she changes her mind. Ive also started building an o gauge diorama to run my Atlas shunter on which I got for a tenner at a shop in the new forest. I havent got any o gauge track yet so ive cut some old oo track down the middle and spread it enough so I could run it for a couple of feet, this may end up in the garden in the summer to give all the tourists something to look at when they accidently mistake our gate as another tea room or art gallery entrance,Im currently working on posting some photos to this forum on my progress, when I do feel free to post comments good or otherwise

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (traingeekboy @ 26 May 2010, 22:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is there a different place where you have layout shots Frame?
Yes,there is,I think most would be in the 'on my layout' section but knowing my computer skills they could be spread out a bit.
By the way,this N gauge layout was dismantled to make way for her dolls house but all the items are in storage for a future project.
Frame.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did suggest to my daughter about a garden line but thats as far as it got.The dolls house has power for the lighting so maybe...
Frame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts