Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· DT
5,345 Posts
Just to give some info and perhaps clarify some points:

The piece of paper that comes with the Hornby decoder says that:
"The Hornby locomotive decoders may be used with all standard digital control equipment that conforms to the NMRA standards."
It does not say that the decoder itself conforms to NMRA standards.

It also says that the decoder supports the following CVs
CV1 (address)
CV3 (acceleration)
CV4 (deceleration)
CV29 (decoder config)
I really do hope that it supports some more...

· DT
5,345 Posts
Hi guys,

Lets try and keep personal attacks, jibes and referrals down please. We are obliged as a public forum to allow all members to comment and add their opinion.

Lets also not try and force our personal opinions on others. Present the facts of an argument or give a clear opinion on an argument. You do not have to agree with a concept or disagree and you may say what you like.

When facts are presented and arguments made and opinions left on those facts and arguments, then we will get a better picture of the topic in question.

When we attack people and criticise others, we are only muddying the waters and preventing the core arguments from being shown.

I don't want to shut down another DCC thread as I have a keen interest in the subject matter too, so from now on, all parties, please respect the rules of play.

- The management

· DT
5,345 Posts
I think that the concept of litigation has been bounced around a few other forums lately.

I doubt that anyone would honestly go to court over what is said on these forums. It would create a bigger 'stink' than what was said in the first place.

With that said, it should be remembered that it is a public forum and all sorts of people do read it. What do you think the company CEOs do all day long?

MMaD, please refer to my post above regarding personal attacks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.