Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this so a little apprehensive. At the moment I am trying to build a mobile layout, having acquired bits and pieces over the years at last I have the time to start. However I have hit upon a problem. I wish to install a Brawa level crossing kit Item No HO1194. on the layout only that I removed the instruction sheet from the box when I got it first, and now of course now I cannot find it. Would anyone have any idea as to where I might be able to pick one up?

·
Registered
189 Posts
QUOTE (Kauri @ 5 Jul 2008, 11:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>New to this so a little apprehensive. At the moment I am trying to build a mobile layout, having acquired bits and pieces over the years at last I have the time to start. However I have hit upon a problem. I wish to install a Brawa level crossing kit Item No HO1194. on the layout only that I removed the instruction sheet from the box when I got it first, and now of course now I cannot find it. Would anyone have any idea as to where I might be able to pick one up?

Have a look on the web. There are many good sites for downloading technical sheets.

http://www.mrol.com.au/articles.aspx

or wikipedia where you will sometimes get links

or 'Google' (new verb to the language)

Brawa

Good luck

and

welcome to te forum

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Basil @ 5 Jul 2008, 12:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have a look on the web. There are many good sites for downloading technical sheets.

http://www.mrol.com.au/articles.aspx

or wikipedia where you will sometimes get links

or 'Google' (new verb to the language)

Brawa

Good luck

and

welcome to te forum

Thanks for the welcome and advice Basil. I tried Brawa but their database does not recognize the product No. I sent them an mail so I am awaiting their reply. Plus I sent the same question to a few of the Brawa dealers. Interesting to see what turns up.

·
Just another modeller
9,983 Posts
QUOTE (Kauri @ 5 Jul 2008, 22:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the welcome and advice Basil. I tried Brawa but their database does not recognize the product No. I sent them an mail so I am awaiting their reply. Plus I sent the same question to a few of the Brawa dealers. Interesting to see what turns up.

***Hi

If you email or PM Brian Considine of this forum he will probably be able to help you - he mentions this product on his euroscalemodels website

Richard
DCCconcepts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Richard Johnson @ 5 Jul 2008, 15:03) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>***Hi

If you email or PM Brian Considine of this forum he will probably be able to help you - he mentions this product on his euroscalemodels website

Richard
DCCconcepts

Thanks for the advice Richard. Ill contact him immediately.

·
Registered
189 Posts
see

one of these guys (or gals) on this forum usually have the answer.

Great place for info

Enjoy your free time (and make more)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Kauri,

I'm in the same situation as you, I've lost de assembly instructions of my Brawa 1194. Have you solved the problem? Can you help me to conect the wires?

Thank you.
Albert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts