Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heljan's OO Cargowaggon vans have just arrived in the shops.

Which presumably means a lot of British 4mm modern image modellers will be disposing of HO ones very shortly.......

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (Ravenser @ 20 Feb 2007, 18:40) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Heljan's OO Cargowaggon vans have just arrived in the shops.

Which presumably means a lot of British 4mm modern image modellers will be disposing of HO ones very shortly.......

Well, that should put paid to the silly prices on eBay for the Roco ones

Sent the redundant HO ones to me then - I'll give them a home

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 20 Feb 2007, 19:03) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sent the redundant HO ones to me then - I'll give them a home

I think I could find a home for a few as well!!

Cargowaggon rescue centre anybody?

Regards

John

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'd in this case prefer the Roco ones as the continental loading gauge makes them more uniform.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (Ravenser @ 21 Feb 2007, 12:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The Heljan models are for vehicles to UK loading gauge - ferry wagons - to 4mm

And that's why myself and dbclass50 are offering any unwanted HO ones a new home!!

Regards

John

·
Registered
101 Posts
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 21 Feb 2007, 13:18) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And that's why myself and dbclass50 are offering any unwanted HO ones a new home!!

Regards

John

Well, if I had any HO models, you'd be welcome.

Since I've seen one of these locally at the tail end of some vans (Freightliner Cement train?), I'm going to have to have a Heljan OO version or two.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts