Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to you all ,I joined a few days ago,but didn't find this section till now,so I just wanted to give you a quick history to why I'm here ......I've been a model railway fan since I was a kid ,but due to a move of house and other interests I gave my set away ....but some 40 years later ...thanks to two women (J.K.Rowling & my wife) I'm a keen collector ,and not of just models,but most things rail,though i must say here ,my passion is steam. So after 4 years of rekindled interest and about 45 model engines and trains here I am,but as we plan to move house (I know ...not the best time ) I haven't got a permanent layout as such....but that hasn't stopped me collecting for it ...so there you ...look forward to asking advice and give out some if I have any
...but always willing to help

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi , Welcome to the forum , only been a member a short time but found people friendly and helpful, you don`t say what gauge or details of what you collect , I`ve just changed to N gauge due to lack of space , but keeping some 00 I`ve collected, anyway enjoy the forum

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi Mike and welcome aboard.

I think you posted elsewhere that you are another covenanter for Tornado, which explains the avatar I suppose!

I too would be interested to hear what scale/gauge you have been collecting as it is always nice to know what people have tucked away.

Regards

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys ......sorry thought in the day I should have said ...I am a 00 gauge man ...and as I said ...I love steam though ,I have a five diesel engines ,as for brand I have a few Bachmann but mostly Hornby. and a pendolino,which i have to say was a steal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts