Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Tell her it's a 'Leap Month' and September is really in October this year!!!!!!!

I'm sure she'll swallow it if you're convincing!!!!

Chris

I've even been promoted now!!!!!! Only been here a day!!!!!
When's the next promotion then??????????

·
Registered
370 Posts
Cheeky bugger! All that means is you've nothing better to do than tap away on the keyboard.
That's why I've had three "promotions" in the last three months.
Her indoors says I need a life, but she says that every time I walk into a model shop, so after 36 years, she sounds like a f***ing parrot!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well anenjoyable day had by all in my party

Nice one 50th as well

I met the guru known as Buckjumper, peddling someones wares. ( adrian, I got a riviting tool, bench mounted from Metalcraft, I'll have a play later and let you know how it is!!
)

Nice to meet you Adrian

Also Mozzer was trudging round, thinking how to tell Miss LMS that he wants a change of scale

A good show, good trade support as usual, and the small traders never cease to amaze me with bringing so many new items out in a 12 month period from the previous year, Hats off to them I say

Regards to all

Chris

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes, a thoroughly enjoyable day - and despite being behind the counter for a few hours, helping out a friend, I did get to see some smashing layouts - Bucks Hill was simply stunning - I've never seen scenery quite so stunning - can't wait for the next installment in MRJ.

Lots of lovely wares for sale too - I came back laden with catalogues, price lists, and various bits and bobs for upcoming jobs, plus found half a dozen new Great Eastern wagon kits on the market - Good-o!

Met Mozzer, and had a much too brief chat due to a queue of punters at the stand - sorry Brian, like Vera says, we'll meet again...

Chris - Mr Railtimez - turned up a little later with an RMWeb badge on. "Which RMWebber are you then?" says I, and cue a good old chinwag for a few minutes.

I really think it would have needed the full two days to see everything - next year perhaps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (buckjumper @ 10 Sep 2006, 16:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Met Mozzer, and had a much too brief chat due to a queue of punters at the stand - sorry Brian, like Vera says, we'll meet again...

Hi Buckjumper
you look snowed under at the time so i left you to get the cash from the Punters
as i pasted later the loco you have just finished was running and i must say it looks even beter in the flesh than on the web

1 - 7 of 7 Posts