Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just noticed that hattons has the shanks sound loco back in again. yet bachmann have got it on their website as in stock, and to crown matters hattons are looking £157. for it, hattons had sold out of this loco before xmas. now their site is saying more than 10 in stock. so what is hattons upto. i wonder. on the other hand that bachmann has given them more of this loco bfore themselfs, which i doubt very much, but possible. ontracks doing it for £120. they must be released again.

john

·
Registered
18 Posts
QUOTE (john g @ 24 Jan 2008, 14:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have just noticed that hattons has the shanks sound loco back in again. yet bachmann have got it on their website as in stock, and to crown matters hattons are looking £157. for it, hattons had sold out of this loco before xmas. now their site is saying more than 10 in stock. so what is hattons upto. i wonder. on the other hand that bachmann has given them more of this loco bfore themselfs, which i doubt very much, but possible. ontracks doing it for £120. they must be released again.
john

Ordered mine on Friday, arrived first thing this morning with Royal Mail standard. Excellent loco with a good price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts