Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
642 Posts
I'll start it off as I'm due to go on a 70's Stag do for my cousin at the end of the month and my oufit arrived today and I couldn't wait to get the pack open and try it on.

Face Smile Glasses Shoulder Hat

And no before you ask the tash isn't a stick on one I've grown it myself. lol.

I look forward to some good pics to have a laugh at.

Attachments

· garage hobbit!!!
1,717 Posts
Does my wedding count?

If so, will post some of Andii and maybe me

Brian
CME Milldale

· Premium Member
6,205 Posts
QUOTE (bro sewell @ 20 Sep 2008, 12:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Does my wedding count?

If so, will post some of Andii and maybe me

Brian
CME Milldale

It's a dress up Brian go for it ..............

· Premium Member
6,205 Posts
QUOTE (harkins77 @ 19 Sep 2008, 16:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll start it off as I'm due to go on a 70's Stag do for my cousin at the end of the month and my oufit arrived today and I couldn't wait to get the pack open and try it on.

View attachment 778

And no before you ask the tash isn't a stick on one I've grown it myself. lol.

I look forward to some good pics to have a laugh at.

Who mentioned Peter Sutcliffe to you Kain ?

Now keep away from the grout with that gear on ..................

· Premium Member
6,205 Posts
Found some pictures from one of our seventies do's ......

I should add these are before we had a few 'bevvies' and this was the start of the night

Attachments

· Premium Member
6,205 Posts

· Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (upnick @ 20 Sep 2008, 11:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Who mentioned Peter Sutcliffe to you Kain ?

It was mentioned by one of the lads at work but that was without the outfit being on. Anytime I grow any kind of facial hair it's a running joke.

· Just another modeller
9,967 Posts
QUOTE (upnick @ 20 Sep 2008, 20:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Two more pics that didnt load o n last post

The talented young lady drinking a bud lying down is a very good friend of mine
hope you all find the pics different to locos

http://nick--orwin.photoblog.me.uk/p53662611.html

http://nick--orwin.photoblog.me.uk/p53662612.html

**Sensible girl drinking Bud - Its so weak you'd likely drown before you could drink enough to make the head spin... and if you have to play games with a beer, its best to use one no one would ever miss if you spilt it!

Richard

· Registered
1,058 Posts
All you need to do is ask the chicken. The fire extinguishe I was using to power the gun dropped on his toe when he was helping me out. He had to go to hospital in his chicken suit and explain what happened.

· Registered
1,058 Posts
I also had a Darth Vader costume which I wore at a kids panto event. One of the younger ones started crying when he saw it. So I took the helmet off and he cried even louder. lol
I don't have the Dalek any more. The ex made me get rid of it. One of the reasons she's my ex. :)

· Premium Member
6,205 Posts
QUOTE (Brian Considine @ 20 Sep 2008, 18:40) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree, but surely the inmates are allowed to indulge occasionally !

Thought it made a change from the usual natter about our hobby, maybe a section devoted to non railway items is in order

Not dressing up as a fat controller for anyone

· Just another modeller
9,967 Posts
QUOTE (upnick @ 21 Sep 2008, 03:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thought it made a change from the usual natter about our hobby, maybe a section devoted to non railway items is in order

Not dressing up as a fat controller for anyone

***Back on track..... Was the Bud girl wearing a TRAINing Bra?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.