Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'll start it off as I'm due to go on a 70's Stag do for my cousin at the end of the month and my oufit arrived today and I couldn't wait to get the pack open and try it on.

Face Smile Glasses Shoulder Hat

And no before you ask the tash isn't a stick on one I've grown it myself. lol.

I look forward to some good pics to have a laugh at.

Attachments

·
garage hobbit!!!
1,715 Posts
Does my wedding count?

If so, will post some of Andii and maybe me

Brian
CME Milldale

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
QUOTE (bro sewell @ 20 Sep 2008, 12:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Does my wedding count?

If so, will post some of Andii and maybe me

Brian
CME Milldale

It's a dress up Brian go for it ..............

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
QUOTE (harkins77 @ 19 Sep 2008, 16:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll start it off as I'm due to go on a 70's Stag do for my cousin at the end of the month and my oufit arrived today and I couldn't wait to get the pack open and try it on.

View attachment 778

And no before you ask the tash isn't a stick on one I've grown it myself. lol.

I look forward to some good pics to have a laugh at.

Who mentioned Peter Sutcliffe to you Kain ?

Now keep away from the grout with that gear on ..................

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
Found some pictures from one of our seventies do's ......

I should add these are before we had a few 'bevvies' and this was the start of the night

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (upnick @ 20 Sep 2008, 11:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Who mentioned Peter Sutcliffe to you Kain ?

It was mentioned by one of the lads at work but that was without the outfit being on. Anytime I grow any kind of facial hair it's a running joke.

·
Just another modeller
9,983 Posts
QUOTE (upnick @ 20 Sep 2008, 20:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Two more pics that didnt load o n last post

The talented young lady drinking a bud lying down is a very good friend of mine
hope you all find the pics different to locos

http://nick--orwin.photoblog.me.uk/p53662611.html

http://nick--orwin.photoblog.me.uk/p53662612.html

**Sensible girl drinking Bud - Its so weak you'd likely drown before you could drink enough to make the head spin... and if you have to play games with a beer, its best to use one no one would ever miss if you spilt it!

Richard

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (Richard Johnson @ 20 Sep 2008, 14:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>**Sensible girl drinking Bud - Its so weak you'd likely drown before you could drink enough to make the head spin... and if you have to play games with a beer, its best to use one no one would ever miss if you spilt it!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (poliss @ 20 Sep 2008, 18:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Here's my fancy dress winning costume. :)

Fantastic outfit there poliss it kinda puts mine to shame. But how do we know it's you in the outfit though?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
All you need to do is ask the chicken. The fire extinguishe I was using to power the gun dropped on his toe when he was helping me out. He had to go to hospital in his chicken suit and explain what happened.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So the chicken wasn't knocked over when it was crossing the road then. lol.

·
DT
4,794 Posts
This has nothing to do with model railways or any form of railway for that matter.

The Station Concours is for "General topics and open discussions that don't fit into other areas.", but as we are a model railway forum, it is assumed we keep to related subject matter.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I also had a Darth Vader costume which I wore at a kids panto event. One of the younger ones started crying when he saw it. So I took the helmet off and he cried even louder. lol
I don't have the Dalek any more. The ex made me get rid of it. One of the reasons she's my ex. :)

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (Doug @ 20 Sep 2008, 18:06) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This has nothing to do with model railways or any form of railway for that matter.

I agree, but surely the inmates are allowed to indulge occasionally !

Let's see who will be the first member to come up with a railway related fancy dress ?

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
QUOTE (Brian Considine @ 20 Sep 2008, 18:40) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree, but surely the inmates are allowed to indulge occasionally !

Thought it made a change from the usual natter about our hobby, maybe a section devoted to non railway items is in order

Not dressing up as a fat controller for anyone

·
Just another modeller
9,983 Posts
QUOTE (upnick @ 21 Sep 2008, 03:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thought it made a change from the usual natter about our hobby, maybe a section devoted to non railway items is in order

Not dressing up as a fat controller for anyone

***Back on track..... Was the Bud girl wearing a TRAINing Bra?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts