Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya all

Ive had a keen interest in Trains since i was little.

I used to use train simulators alot (and I still do occasionally) Ive recently taken a stronger interest in N scale Trains. I used to do modelling in 00 but N seems to do more for me.

Hope to meet some new people. Share ideas and problems that i have with my limited knowledge of modelling lol

Thanks for reading

·
is asleep
758 Posts
QUOTE (Charlie_87 @ 9 Feb 2008, 19:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope to meet some new people. Share ideas and problems that i have with my limited knowledge of modelling lol
Hello there Charlie,

Welcome to the forum - we're here to help (and learn!!) and I'm sure you'll value being a member and find the forum a good place! I notice you say N scale and not N gauge but are from the UK so are your interests European (
) or American perhaps?

Are there any good model shops in Worcestershire? There are rather few in Birmingham alas, esp. for European models alas (
).

·
Premium Member
4,854 Posts
QUOTE (goedel @ 10 Feb 2008, 01:33) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello there Charlie,

Welcome to the forum - we're here to help (and learn!!) and I'm sure you'll value being a member and find the forum a good place! I notice you say N scale and not N gauge but are from the UK so are your interests European (
) or American perhaps?

Are there any good model shops in Worcestershire? There are rather few in Birmingham alas, esp. for European models alas (
).

Hi there Charlie & welcome,

Good to see another convert from 00 to N.

Do you have a layout yet are are you just in the planning stage. If you need any help with anything just post a message on the N Gauge forum and I'm sure someone will come to your aid. Good luck with your modelling.

Regards,

Expat.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi Charlie and welcome to the forum.

I feel sure you'll get all the help you need here.

Regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts