Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone, I've just joined today.

This looks to be a very large forum, and I am looking forward to participate.

A bit about myself: I run the model railroad blog MJ-blog with reviews, tips and commentaries on model railroad. For the moment everything is in Danish, but I am working on a series of articles in English about Heljan's new container crane including lots of photos of the prototype.

As for model RR interest, my favorite time and place are the Danish State railroads in 1954, which I try to limit my collection to. I'm not very succesful though. :)

So I'm also interested in the Prussian State railroad before WWI and todays modern European railroads with lots of different operators and high-speed traffic...

I've been modelling for many years since I got a Märklin start set for Christmas more than 20 years ago. Since then I've moved to N-scale, and later back to H0 DCC. At the same I've done a lot of wargaming and military modelling, but nowadays time limits me to the model railroad hobby "only"...

Regards :)
- Occam

·
is asleep
758 Posts
Hello Occam,

A warm welcome to the forum! We look forward to your contributions, I'm sure you will have much to say. Your blog looks very interesting...I'm off to look at the pictures!!

Goedel

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Hi Occam,

I´ve been an avid reader of your blog for quite some time now (jeg snakke en lille dansk - after all, I´m from Schleswig-Holstein), and I like it a lot. Keep up the good work!!!

Nice to have you here as well.

Tom

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Welcome aboard Occam,

Your blog is now in my favorites folder. Looking forward to yr article on Heljans container crane. I was very impressed by it when I saw it in Nurnberg toy fair.
Took the below short film of it :

Nice to have you among us.

Baykal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for all the kind welcomes.

I'm working on the article right now, so hopefully it should be out today, including a video of me trying to operate it with less-than-perfect results.

Regards
- Occam

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Welcome to the forum occam, nice to see a further international modeller coming aboard. Keep us posted on what you get up to.

Regards

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts