Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Please call me Rob
I recgonise some people from another forum :^)
I found this one while searching for some information.
I'm currently building a layout based on a Cornish fishing village, which I have attempted to document on My Web Site

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all.

·
DT
4,794 Posts
Hi Rob, welcome to the forum.

I like the look of your layout. I see that you have mastered the dark art of track design software.

Your figures look great. The Daleks must be unique. We saw an Alien invasion scene at the Nürnberg Toy Fair last time we went.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hi Rob and welcome to our forum.
Enjoyed a quick look at your site and will visit again soon.
Did you constuct the site yourself? If so well done.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Exiled from new railway modellers ? or cast a drift ?, lacking decent discussion and stimulation. whatever.... How is the weather down under ?.
Once you've cleared immigration, and had your vaccinations, paid for your visa , stood a round of drinks, and done your party piece. I'm sure we'll be able to roll out the threadbare carpet and welcome you on board.

Beware pensioners on a high

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (Doug @ 21 Nov 2006, 22:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I just found the HO scale alien landing. Photo taken at Nürnberg. I think it was behind (but perhaps not part of) the Fleischmann stand.

I think (if memory serves me correctly) that is the Busch stand - they produce some "flying saucer" stuff as well as some excellent scenics & working electrical accessories.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all :^)

Jeff, yes I did construct the website myself using Macromedia Dreamweaver 8

QUOTE ("Makemineadouble")Exiled from new railway modellers ? or cast a drift ?, lacking decent discussion and stimulation.

None of the above :^) it's just that they all go to bed when I wake up. Actually there are just too many threads to follow so naturally I went looking for more.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
QUOTE yes I did construct the website myself using Macromedia Dreamweaver 8

Quite an amazing hobby, with all the new skills you learn. I always considered my woodworking skills were none existent. Now I know I have good bench making skills, with a poor application on carpentry.

I'm just waiting for the opportunity to learn the trombone.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 21 Nov 2006, 23:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think (if memory serves me correctly) that is the Busch stand - they produce some "flying saucer" stuff as well as some excellent scenics & working electrical accessories.

I visited the Busch stand last time I managed to blag a trip to Nurnberg, and the flying saucer scene was most impressive, their stand is actually a pretty large one and some of their dioramas do indeed give food for thought.

Regards

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts