Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Please call me Rob
I recgonise some people from another forum :^)
I found this one while searching for some information.
I'm currently building a layout based on a Cornish fishing village, which I have attempted to document on My Web Site

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all.

· Registered
5,598 Posts
Exiled from new railway modellers ? or cast a drift ?, lacking decent discussion and stimulation. whatever.... How is the weather down under ?.
Once you've cleared immigration, and had your vaccinations, paid for your visa , stood a round of drinks, and done your party piece. I'm sure we'll be able to roll out the threadbare carpet and welcome you on board.

Beware pensioners on a high

· No Longer Active.
13,704 Posts
QUOTE (Doug @ 21 Nov 2006, 22:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I just found the HO scale alien landing. Photo taken at Nürnberg. I think it was behind (but perhaps not part of) the Fleischmann stand.

I think (if memory serves me correctly) that is the Busch stand - they produce some "flying saucer" stuff as well as some excellent scenics & working electrical accessories.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all :^)

Jeff, yes I did construct the website myself using Macromedia Dreamweaver 8

QUOTE ("Makemineadouble")Exiled from new railway modellers ? or cast a drift ?, lacking decent discussion and stimulation.

None of the above :^) it's just that they all go to bed when I wake up. Actually there are just too many threads to follow so naturally I went looking for more.

· Registered
5,598 Posts
QUOTE yes I did construct the website myself using Macromedia Dreamweaver 8

Quite an amazing hobby, with all the new skills you learn. I always considered my woodworking skills were none existent. Now I know I have good bench making skills, with a poor application on carpentry.

I'm just waiting for the opportunity to learn the trombone.

· Chief mouser
11,779 Posts
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 21 Nov 2006, 23:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think (if memory serves me correctly) that is the Busch stand - they produce some "flying saucer" stuff as well as some excellent scenics & working electrical accessories.

I visited the Busch stand last time I managed to blag a trip to Nurnberg, and the flying saucer scene was most impressive, their stand is actually a pretty large one and some of their dioramas do indeed give food for thought.

Regards

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.